“A smile is a universe welcome” ~ Max Eastman.
Isn’t Max right? A smile is absolutely wonderful. It costs nothing and can bring a rainbow to the world.
I smile a lot. It has become a norm with me as I go about my day. Smiling brings out happy emotions and feelings in me. My face lifts up and I actually look younger and prettier, even with my crow laugh lines. I also find my day progresses faster and I am inclined to be more productive as I work.
There are just so many great reasons to beam away, I don’t even think I can list them all here but here are ten good reasons to start you off:
- A beautiful smile makes us younger and more attractive, and who wouldn’t want to be more attractive?
- A friendly smile can start conversations leading to fantastic networking.
- A kind smile can bring joy to another, and make them forget their worries even if for a little while.
- A genuine smile can gain trust.
- A cheeky smile can diffuse an tensed situation.
- Smiling boosts your immune system.
- Smiling reduces stress.
- Smiling creates positivity.
- Smiling is lowers your blood pressure.
- Smiling is contagious.
Set yourself a challenge to smile more often and make others smile along with you. Cheers 🙂