Do you believe you can be successful, be wealthy, have anything you wish in the world? The answer to that question would be yes, if you believe hard enough, wish hard enough, focus hard enough and act hard enough!
The Law of Attraction is the magnetic relationship between an individual and elements that are drawn together. In simple term it means what you focus is what you create; that by focusing positive or negative thoughts, one can bring about positive or negative results.
I have taken an excerpt from www.som.org to explain the Law of Attraction:
“The Law of Attraction is the principle of an energy force acting mutually between particles of matter, between people, between circumstances, and between thoughts, tending to draw them together, and resisting their separation. Attraction itself is the magnetic relationship existing between things or persons that are drawn together. How does it work? First of all, a seed idea must be created by using the aggressive action of the mind, creating a clear, complete and detailed thought form. With the continued use of undivided attention and concentration, the clear and detailed thought form is then given to subconscious mind to nurture and develop. The transfer of the seed idea from the conscious to the subconscious mind is completed when the conscious attention is removed from it.
Now the seed idea can begin to grow within subconscious mind. We help the idea to blossom by combining it with physical activity that is in alignment with our desired outcome. We then love our seed idea into maturity by giving it our mental attention by seeing it growing through the influence of every endeavor and experience in our daily lives. As the thought form from our seed idea grows, it attracts to it other thoughts and minds with compatible ideals.
All minds are connected through a part of mind called Universal Mind. Therefore, our thought wave energy reaches throughout the universe. The Law of Attraction is sometimes called the Law of Compatibility because the attraction is based upon compatible desires and needs. When we create a visualized thought form, which reaches out into universal mind, other people are also forming similar thought forms, which are compatible to ours. Through the magnetic principle of attraction of the subconscious mind, these compatible desires and needs meet. We are drawn into each other’s creations through compatible (like) desires and needs. This “like attracts like” action is an expression of the Law of Attraction.”(source: http://www.som.org/2laws/universallaws/attraction.htm)
So how do we practise Law Of Atttraction to achieve our dreams and goals? To be successful and wealthy?
Well, you need to know what you want, then ask for it. Visualize it, write it, say it, act it and most importantly, believe in it:
- Embrace a feeling of gratitude. Be thankful for the things you have in your life. Focus on something that you would like to be, that you truly want. If you want to be rich, see yourself as prosperous. If you want to meet a life partner, imagine the person that you want to be your life partner and focus on the characteristics of the partner that you would like to meet.
- Visualize your goal or dream once you have figured your desire. Use a few minutes everyday when you wake up or before you go to bed to visualize your desire.
- Write it down. Use positive specific words to describe what you seek, and read them to yourself daily for positive affirmations.
- Be aware your self thoughts. Monitor your thoughts to allow the Law of Attraction to work for you.
- Focus on positive thoughts and believe that it will happen.
- Watch your self talk. What you say and how you say it is also an affirmation.
- Work and take the right action to make it happen.
- Believe in it – imagine it daily as part of your everyday life while you are taking the actions to make it happen as if it is already happening or has happened.
Use the Law of Attraction to manifest what you want. Most importantly, change your mindset and master your thoughts and actions daily to allow the Law Of Attraction work its own mysterious way through the power of the Universe.